Quantum Group is a privately owned executive search firm boutique that partners with an International client portfolio who are seeking an exceptional talent to help continue its growth agenda. We are therefore hiring within our executive search team, looking for an experienced Search Consultant who can demonstrate a passion for developing new and existing business whilst delivering an outstanding candidate and client experience.
As a Consultant, you will specialise in placing executives within a selected sector or function in our target markets. Key to your success will be the ability to create long standing, trusted relationships with clients across International markets.
All search consultants have access to our highly skilled in-house delivery team that provide support to map, identify and shortlist talented executives for shortlist delivery. You will be expected to project manage this resource working alongside our Head Of Delivery, on an assignment to assignment basis through to project conclusion.
Job Title - Senior Search Consultant
The suitable candidate will be, either a senior recruitment professional focused on high value permanent placements with some experience of selling retained recruitment solutions, or able to demonstrate a proven and consistent track record of successful contingent placements at senior management level. Business development will include phone activity to arrange qualified meetings with clients that are open to retained recruitment solutions. Business development meetings often involve the attendance of at least two members of staff. You will be expected to identify opportunities within your selected market with an objective to build a commercially viable business within Quantum Group.
Key role knowledge / skills & experience
- The individual will possess an exceptional relationship building and influencing ability, be commercially professional, and have a high-level of drive and entrepreneurial mind-set, with senior client facing experience.
- Business development & Sales experience within Executive search
- Articulate and professional, ideally with some industry experience operating at a senior level
- Acute level of cultural awareness
- First class presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Developed commercial vocabulary
- Tenacious and determined to achieve results
- A strong relationship builder, as well as the ability to “close” for commercially attractive opportunities
- Possess a high level of integrity with a value system that matches and blends well with our culture
- Be collaborative, solutions led and team-orientated
- Able to work at pace and manage several projects with accuracy
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and communication ability
- Possesses, or has the aptitude to develop, a strategic approach to business development
It is highly desirable that applicants have sector or functional experience within one or more of our chosen markets:
Energy, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Automotive, Engineering, and or, Supply Chain & Logistics.