I am recruiting a Shipping / Logistics Manager for my client based in central Brighton. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant, modern and dynamic work place, and lead a small team.
* Working within the Import / Export team
* Managing a team of 6 and allocating work loads
* Holding appraisals and reviews for each team member
* Dealing with all complaints and queries
* Dealing with confidential information
* Managing the shipping process, and tracking all shipments
* Liaising with the Customer Service Team
* Managing customer relationships
* Ensuring all staff complete mandatory training
* Accurate data entry and updating the inhouse system
Full training and support will be given, but you must have industry knowledge to be considered for this role. The right person will be a motivational and inspiring management with excellent interpersonal skills. The role requires someone who is highly organised, efficient and able to display a positive attitude and work ethic. Strong IT skills are essential, and additional languages would also be a plus.
This role requires the successful candidate to be DBS checked before starting. There is a wide salary bracket as the final salary offered will be heavily dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role and have the skills and experience outlined above, please apply today or get in touch with Daisy at Pier for more information.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.