Shipping and Logistics Manager
Looking for a Shipping and Logistics Manager to join a rapidly expanding hi-tech organisation in Cambridgeshire. In this key role you will head up and drive the spares and logistics function.
This role is extremely diverse and will require you to communicate with multiple departments to ensure on time dispatch of a wide range of hi-tech instrumentation and spare parts to a global customer base.
For this role you will need a strong understanding of current shipping regulations and import and export procedures, this will be a vital position where you will need to coordinate time sensitive delivers and define and implement logistics strategy.
This role may require some international travel, but they can be very flexible.
Responsibilities may include:
- Coordinate shipment of all new products and supporting documentation to ensure on time dispatch to satisfy global sales orders.
- Liaise with shipping agents to facilitate global freight shipments
- Support the Service and Support organisation to coordinate installation and relocation projects.
- Develop administrative shipping and spares processes to improve operational efficiencies
- Lead a small team and identify opportunities for individual development to strengthen capabilities.
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced logistics environment .
- Forwarding thinking and proven ability to identify and improve processes.
- Supplier Relationship Management experience.
- Qualified to CAA standards for the carriage of Dangerous goods by Air, Sea and Road and authorised to complete dangerous goods notes
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.