Lusona Consultancy are working with a leading FM & Maintenance provider based in the East End of Glasgow, who are looking to appoint an experienced Fleet Manager.
The Fleet Manager will be responsible for the overall management of all fleet related activities of 1500 vehicles and the management of a small team of fleet administrators.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Manage and develop the relationship with all key fleet suppliers, ensuring maximum cost effectiveness
- Managing the vehicle needs of the business using a blend of rentals, leased or capital purchase
- Monitoring insurance claims
- Working closely with Regional Operational Management Teams to ensure compliance to vehicle and driver checks
- Analyse vehicle tracker information and highlight issues
- Continuous improvement of costs
- Provide monthly management information
Experience and knowledge required for the role:
- Proven experience of managing a large fleet of vehicles
- CPC qualified
- Contract and Supplier Management
- Understanding of vehicle engineering, maintenance and repair
- Strong analytical skills and Excel skills
- Interpersonal and communications skills
Please call Shuna Boyle on 01698 430100 for a confidential discussion
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.