Stores / Logistics Manager
Hours Monday to Friday days
Venatu Consulting are currently working in partnership with our client who are a UK leading company that specialise in the design and construction of concrete products.
• Take responsibility for all aspects of the logistics supply chain, stores management, development and optismisation of site logistics solutions to meet the needs of the project.
• Mange the movement of people, goods and equipment at the construction site and control site facilities management.
• Ensure that the construction team is fully aware of logistics actives in support of the build program.
• Embrace a delivery- focused culture and organised resources to enable contract deadlines to be achieved.
• Work closely with the buying team
• Check all incoming goods against delivery note
• Put stock away in the correct location in stores
• Ensure adequate levels of stock of all main spare parts
• Ensure stores is kept neat, tidy and organised
• Packing consignments ready for dispatch
• Keep accurate record of any spare parts leaving the site
• Dealing with warranty claims (customer & supplier)
• Assist with loading and unloading of equipment
• Liaising with other departments and Engineers to provide excellent customer service with regards to any customer queries
• Serving customers promptly and efficiently
• Keep spare parts manuals and operator manuals neat and tidy
• Operating forklift / crane
• Must have experience of working in a similar role in a related industry; construction equipment, trucks, cars, heavy plant, agricultural equipment
• Excellent communication skills
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Forklift / crane license desirable but not essential
• Have sufficient strength and agility to perform lifting and manual handling
• Computer literacy in Microsoft office packages: Outlook, Word etc
• Be organised and able to use own initiative
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.