Supply Chain & Logistics Manager
Inspire Resourcing are currently recruiting for an experienced Supply Chain & Logistics Manager, for our well established client.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company, during a period of growth and expansion.
* Traded Goods sourcing, warehousing & delivery to customers
* Relationship Management of third-party warehouse provider
* Raw Material ordering & management
* Capacity planning/ forecasting of material & finished good requirements
* Transport & Distribution partner Management
* Customs & Duty Documentation and Management – Import & Export
* Working Capital & Days-on-Hand target achievement
* Customer On-Time-In-Full targets
* Close collaboration with local Sourcing Unit leadership team to ensure material availability and stock optimisation
* Build close operational partnership with other Subsidiaries, Suppliers and key Customers
* Line management for Customer Service Executive role
* Work with the Group to support the migration of MRP systems from JDE to SAP during 2020 across the group
* Logistics Experience
* Customs & Duties process (not essential, but willingness to learn and take responsibility for)
* Excellent communication in; verbal, written and face to face forms
* Confident communicator to internal and external stakeholders
* Strong IT skills Microsoft office applications (particularly Excel) required.
* Experience in additional business systems such as SAP is desirable but not critical
* Self-starter able to organise and priorities their own workloads with excellent time management
* Reasoning and analytical thinking
* Ability to handle multiple projects
* Managing interpersonal relationships
* A team player with strong personal values, showing integrity, an open mind and attentive listening skill
To discuss in more detail please contact Jack on (phone number removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.