We are currently searching for an experienced Supply Chain and Logistics Manager with a Pharmaceutical or Logistics background. This opportunity will be working as part of a dynamic and compliance driven team with great potential. Our client is a very well established business in the north west therefore offers a great opportunity to work with a pharmaceutical giant.
Your New Role as Supply Chain Logistics Manager
* Forecasting/Planning for site activities and co-ordination to ensure orders are fulfilled OTIF.
* Responsible for the management for the purchasing of raw materials and packaging to ensure customer orders are fulfilled OTIF and that the factory plan can be achieved, seeking opportunities for savings, price breaks and improved ways of working.
* Eliminate short term and last minute weekly plan changes to reduce waste in the supply chain. Introduce plan stability and agree achievable delivery dates with customers.
* Responsible for customer contact in relation to order management & general commercial enquiries.
* Effective coaching and delegating appropriately to team
* Ensure full compliance with the MHRA Rules and Guidance Notes for Pharmaceutical products ‘ Orange Guide ‘ for Supply Chain and Distribution functions.
* Provide projected spends on materials and dispatch dates for Financial purposes.
* Participate in client and authority audits of the site.
* Effectively manage stock value and waste controls of disposal on site.
* Maintain the departmental systems for Quality, EHS and GDP i.e SOP’s, Risk Assessments.
* Promote a cross functional approach to resolving site issues.
* Participation in project activities as defined from time to time. This may include leadership of a project.
* Competency using Microsoft applications.
* Use of Sage 1000.
* Confident use of excel is essential.
* Strong Attention to detail.
* Committed to providing quality services.
* Passionate about their own career development and working for a successful business.
* Must have significant experience working in supply chain.
If you believe you have this experience married with these traits, please apply directly below and one of the team will be in touch shortly.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.