Supply Chain Logistics Manager
£Negotiable salary plus benefits
Our client is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Logistics Manager from an industrial environment. Ideally you will have already managed teams and have grown your extended experience of logistics with a strong link to production, transportation and sales.
The main focus is to supervise the logistics chain of the companies plant from the supply to the delivery to the customer. You are helped by a team of 5 people and work in close collaboration and in a transverse way, with all the services of the site, and in particular the production as well as the Sales Management of our clients intercompany plants.
Define the production planning and participate in daily meetings, reporting back to the group with monthly forecast for confirming or adjusting raw material purchases. The understanding of import and export loading and shipping.
• Supervise, in connection with the team leader, the activity and the operations of receiving, storing and making available the products in the warehouse.
• Manage the most cost effective way of loading all orders for our clients customers
• Manage reminders in case of delay in the delivery of the stock and alert the relevant department heads.
• Control the return of products to suppliers, or defective products (related to production and quality).
• Supervise the relationship with the carriers and their arrival on the site.
• Monitor the inventory status and transmit it regularly to the group
The Logistics Manager will:
• Set up and follow the various logistics KPI (stock rotation, etc ...) and their evolution over time.
• Identify anomalies or dysfunctions in the supply chain and their causes and propose improvement actions.
• Optimise the supply chain to reduce delivery times
• Analyse customer satisfaction indicators (quality of packaging, packaging, deliveries, respect of time)
• Plan the work organization of the employees, determine the working hours, establish schedules, and manage absenteeism.
• Determine the objectives, ensure the information, the training at their workstation and the integration of new recruits.
• Ensure the development of staff skills and their professionalisation, evaluate their potential for evolution.
• Ensure compliance and enforcement of health and safety procedures.
• Foster a positive and collaborative work environment based on exchanges and transparency
Our client is looking for a candidate who will participate and make decisions necessary for the good operation. This position requires both operational missions, having a practical mind and good analytical skills is essential, along with excellent interpersonal skills and a very good sense of communication.
For more information on the Logistics Supply Chain Manager please contact Lisa Parsons
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.