Technical Fleet Specialist / Manager
Position: Technical Fleet Manager
Reporting to: Technical Director
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Chippenham, some travel as and when required
Salary: Negotiable depending on level of experience
Do you want to work for a company who value their people and offer a friendly working environment?
Do you want to work for a company who invest in developing your skills and development?
If you answered 'Yes' to the above you may be interested in hearing more about this fantastic opportunity.
Excellent opportunity for suitably qualified HGV technicians who have experience within a hands off role now looking to progress their career providing technical support to fleet engineering.
Reporting to the Technical Service Director you will provide a broad spectrum of engineering and technical support to the Fleet Department, primarily for strategic projects and initiatives
* Lead and manage specific departmental/group strategic projects
* Investigate, report upon, and resolve vehicle engineering and process issues.
* Provide group wide fleet technical assistance.
* Provide technical backup to fleet engineering and specification development functions.
* Evaluate Repair and Maintenance costs and vehicle specification short-comings.
* Collate and report section KPIs
* Support the Technical Service Director in BAU issues, incidents, and tactical projects.
* Seek out and implement group wide Continuous Improvement opportunities.
Ideally you will be a HGV technician / PSV Engineer who has experience of working off tools in a technical supportive role. You will have excellent communication skills and be IT literate. You will have some experience or training working with hybrid / electric technologies and keen to progress this and become a specialist in your field.
Monday to Friday role with flexible start time
Company Pension with employer contributions
Investment in continuous training and development
Share Incentive Plan
Health cash plans
Fuel Allowance (a company car may be an option depending on the amount of travel required)Venatu Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent across the UK. If you are interested in discussing this job for Fleet Technical Manager in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed).
At Venatu Recruitment Group, your right to privacy is important to us. By applying for this job, your information will be entered into our recruitment system.
key words: HGV, Fleet, Analyst, Projects, Mechanical, Technical, Digitilsation, Strategy, Engineering, Hybrid
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.