London Area (Inside M25)
Starting Salary (Negotiable)
£ £27,000 + basic p.a. paid monthly (40 hours per week)
Overtime paid after 40 hours
Availability to work one Saturday per month on rotation (paid as overtime)
Company van, fuel card, laptop, mobile, credit card, uniform
22 days holiday p.a. plus bank holidays
The Vehicle Group (TVG) are one of Europe's leading automotive technology and vehicle CCTV manufacturer's specialising in vehicle security, CCTV, telematics and power management.
Due to continued growth TVG are currently seeking a number of exceptional Auto Electrical Technicians to fill full-time positions with immediate start. Duties include:
- Installation and servicing of all TVG products in line with company installation practices and procedures.
- Accurate reporting on work scope and work completed, through the applicable reporting structure, including any company issued electronic devices.
- Ensure all kit utilised is documented as logged against relevant jobs and/or returned via the company returns procedure.
- Work allocated by region where possible however must be flexible to travel UK wide including overnight stays, possible early/late working patterns to meet the customer/project needs.
- Extensive liaison with TVG Service Desk Manager/Coordinators and Line Manager.
- Customer facing role and therefore excellent communication skills are key.
Skills & Experience
The successful applicants will have a proven track record on 12v & 24v vehicles and at least two years’ experience within the vehicle installation industry. Must have good communication skills & be computer literate
Please forward CV for the attention of Kim Johnson to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.