A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of our clients who are recruiting for a Fleet and Compliance Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with an excellent reputation during an exciting time of growth and movement.
The client are looking for someone driven, enthusiastic and hard working with the initiative to develop their skills. Our client is a short sea service to and from the UK, Germany and Benelux. They are looking for an experienced Transport /Fleet Manager to manage their trucking fleet based in Ipswich.
This role will involve managing a fleet of up to 50 trucks, you will report directly to the UK Managing Director.
Monday to Friday 8am-6pm (additional hours may be required)
• Overseeing vehicle servicing efficiently and accurately
• Tacho download and analysis
• Report progress and P+L to management
• Ensure the fleet is maintained and is compliant
• Managing a small team alongside 50 drivers
• Managing Fleet compliance
• Manage driver and vehicle records
• Advising drivers when needed
• Report on potential improvements
• Driver recruitment and retention
• Driver Inductions
• Strong focus on H+S
The skills and attributes required:
• Experience within a similar role is essential
• Excellent knowledge of driver hour regulations & H&S
• Great negotiations skills
• Must hold a valid CPC (International CPC is advantageous)
• Minimum 5 years in Logistics
• Brilliant IT skills including Microsoft packages
• Confident in using initiative
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that is growing and will provide you with a challenging and rewarding working environment
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.