Transport Fleet Manager, LE67 Coalville
* A person with good knowledge of Vehicle, Fleet and Driver Legislation, International CPC, O License.
* HGV Class C+E / Class 1 (or be hands on)
* FORS knowledge
* NEBOSH or Health and Safety qualified
Salary & Package: £32,000 - £35,000
Working for an established, successful and profitable transport , haulage and distribution storage business. You will be joining a growing team where excellent service and performance is key. Managing the fleet compliance function for the site day to day. A good knowledge of transport and warehousing environment would be required along with HGV Class C+E / 1 License.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
* Offering a competitive salary, in a modern office environment, good facilities and plenty of car parking!!
* Hours are Monday – Saturday with some flexibility
The job will involve:
* First & foremost this is a hands on, in the yard, checking the vehicles & kit for issues.
* Working with the Transport team you will manage the fleet compliance within a busy distribution business.
* Responsible for ensuring compliance to legislative requirements in a logistics / warehousing environment.
* Maintaining Health and Safety compliance.
* Overseeing maintenance schedule for fleet of approx. 100 vehicles and trailers.
* Maintain compliance documentation such as FORS accreditation.
Reference: jb / -(phone number removed)
This job is commutable from Coalville, Ashby, Leicester.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.