Our clients, a successful group of Bodyshops are currently looking for a Transport Manager / Customer Service Advisor / Bodyshop Advisor for their busy site in Slough
Pay Rate £24k to £28k basic + Bonus
Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm
To handle and administer all claims, maintaining a high level of Customer Service.
To manage work in progress job status and job summary reports.
* Transport Manager - make arrangements for completed vehicles and damage vehicles to be pick up and delivered.
* Booking in customer cars for repair
* Handle all types of claims – insurer/fleet/in-house/retail etc
* To administer claim and transfer to advance on a daily basis
* To carry out Customer Updates as agreed within Insurer Service level agreements
* Arrange courtesy cars
* Ensure daily updating of Advance system
* Carrying out total loss procedure through to invoicing
* To administer cash, credit card payments and banking
* To train and develop the capability of others
* Filing and cleansing of systems and data
* To ensure all the offices and customer facing areas are clean and tidy
* To work together with recovery companies and loan car suppliers
* To perform other duties in support of other team members as required
* To upsell retail work
If you have previous Bodyshop/Dealership experience within the Motor Trade and you believe you will be able to fulfil all of the criteria above, please forward your CV to Chris Phillips at Forward Thinking Personnel
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.