The Transport Manager/Fleet Manager will be self motivated and dedicated to achieving high standards of service and efficiency. They must have a flexible approach to meet the demands of the business and they should be working within the Transport industry.
Candidates must hold a Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC).
Transport Manager/Fleet Manager - Position Overview
Drive efficiency and performance ensuring the fleet achieve maximum output with strong planning and management.
Transport Manager/Fleet Manager - Position Requirements
* Ensure compliance in all aspects of Transport Legislation and Company HS&E policies.
* Management and scheduling of LGV driver activities.
* Maintenance of the company fleet, including servicing, MOTS and any accident repairs.
* Proven experience of implementing new projects or software – desirable.
* Proven experience of people and driver management.
Transport Manager/Fleet Manager – Position Renumeration
* Salary – £30000 - £38000 Dependant on experience.
* Company Car
* Working hours – 40
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.