Commutable from Birmingham, West Bromwich, Walsall, Tamworth and Coleshill
£40-50,000 + car allowance and benefits
An excellent opportunity to join a logistics business who are seeking an individual to manage all aspects of their transport operation. The role will be to ensure that company service levels, safety and legal compliance are applied at all time.
• Manage and motivate a large team of drivers to achieve daily output objectives and KPI’s.
• Ensure that there is sufficient fleet resource to meet site targets together with managing all vehicle maintenance.
• Prepare annual operating budgets for all distribution activities.
• Ensure that customer requirements are fulfilled to the highest economical standard at all times.
• Implement all relevant transport related standards and procedures.
• Lead planning meetings to formulate the direction and nature of the department.
The ideal candidate will have previous transport management experience together with a CPC qualification. Pallet network experience will be of advantage.
MVP has been placing Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchasing and Distribution professionals for over 30 years. For more information on MVP, or to view our current portfolio of vacancies, please visit our website. Please note that it is our policy to add the details of all applicants to our database.
MVP acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Please note that by applying for this position you consent to MVP processing and storing your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work finding services. We process your personal data in accordance with data protection laws, which require us to give you a Privacy Statement to explain how we manage your personal data. Our full Privacy Statement is available to view on the MVP website, or it can be provided upon request
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.