£27k - £32k DOE
My client was established in 1997 and is a long standing dominant force within the Architectural lighting market. They pride themselves in adding value to their clients by providing unparalleled lighting products and services in a unique manner.
Their business model places us and subsequently their clients at an advantage, we are manufacturers completely and one hundred percent in command of our supply chain. Quality, research and development, product innovation, testing and procurement is all down to them. No third parties involved throughout their manufacturing process means they are able to deliver higher quality products at reduced prices to their client base.
Based in St Albans, my client is just 10 minutes away from Radlett Station which runs on to the Thameslink Rail and can be accessed from stations such as St Pancras, Kentish Town, Hendon and Mill Hill.
In the role of Transport Manager you will be initially based internally managing the day to day co-ordination and reporting of the logistics team. You will work closely with the logistics manager to ensure the smooth running of the transport department.
- Ensuring vehicles are safe and meet all legal requirements.
- Manage the Transport Team members and ensuring they are adhering to their duties and work within set guidelines.
- Be in sole charge of directing all transport activities.
- Monitor all the department expenses and report back with improvements to the Logistics Manager.
- Manage, coach and develop to deliver the best results and best practise.
- Review and implement ways the department can add further value to the company.
- Resolving all problems in a timely and constructive manner.
- Provide updates and tracking to internal departments and external customers.
- Monitor and update all accidents, health and safety concerns and licensing users.
My client has experienced unprecedented growth over the last few years and this is an excellent time to join this growing established company.
Please apply today for more details
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.