Our client has a thriving business with growing opportninities.
In the role of Transport Manager you will be initially based internally managing the day to day co-ordination and reporting of the logistics team. You will work closely with the logistics manager to ensure the smooth running of the transport department.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
* Ensuring vehicles are safe and meet all legal requirements.
* Manage the Transport Team members and ensuring they are adhering to their duties and work within set guidelines.
* Be in sole charge of directing all transport activities.
* Monitor all the department expenses and report back with improvements to the Logistics Manager.
* Manage, coach and develop to deliver the best results and best practise.
* Review and implement ways the department can add further value to the company.
* Resolving all problems in a timely and constructive manner.
* Provide updates and tracking to internal departments and external customers.
* Monitor and update all accidents, health and safety concerns and licensing users
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.