A very innovative and successful business based in Leicestershire is looking for a Transport Manager to ensure that their transport fleet operates at its best.
The company are a forward thinking business that are looking for a customer focused transport manager that has excellent communication skills as the role involves a lot of customer interaction.
Commutable from: Leicester, Coventry, Rugby, Bedworth, Nuneaton
* Manage labour and resources effectively in the transport department to achieve 100% customer satisfaction
* With the transport assistant to support you to carry out daily planning for the department
* Monitor fleet activity and address any issues
* Management of fleet and driver compliance and overseeing of all legislative requirements
* Full management of a team of 16 drivers
* On call every other week to resolve any transport related problems
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced Transport manager with:
* A national CPC & full driving licence
* Strong knowledge of legislative compliance
* Experience managing drivers in a fast paced environment
* Be very customer focused and are able to resolve any problems quickly
* Well organised and be an effective planner.
In return the company are offering a starting salary of £40,000 with a salary review after 6 months along with a pension and holidays.
If this role looks like the next challenge for you then please apply:
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.