Bloxham School have an exciting opportunity for a Transport Manager to join their growing team based in Banbury.
Job Title: Transport Manager
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum, depending on experience
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Transport Manager, preferably with a School background, to manage the drivers and minibus fleet at Bloxham School. You will be responsible for the planning and logistics of the routes.
Transport Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- -Responsible for the organisation of all transport requirements
- Manage the drivers incl. authorisation of monthly timesheets and quality standards
- Organise and deliver training of drivers (including employed drivers and school staff)
- Manage the morning and afternoon pick up and drop off minibus routes
- Liaise with parents and teachers via Co-curricular Administrator to discuss transport requirements
- Plan future routes depending on expected service requirements
- Fulfil all transport requirements for school activities e.g. bookings, external coach hire, pupil medical appointments
- Train/Manage the drivers to ensure regular maintenance of the school minibuses
- Oversee the maintenance schedule of the Schools fleet vehicles
- Maintain and monitor to ensure all minibus documentation is accurate, in date and compliant
- Maintain accurate records and supply finance with information for fee charging
- Support the Estates team when required
Transport Manager - Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Full UK driving licence add categories D1
- Customer Service Experience
- Previous experience of managing a vehicle fleet
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Good proficiency with MS Office, in particular Excel
- Ideally you will hold an Advanced Driver Qualification
- 40 hours a week, primarily 08.00 – 16.30 with the ability to be flexible to cover early pick-ups and late drop offs as an when required
- 21 days’ paid holiday plus bank holidays. This allocation will rise by one day per year until the maximum allowance of 25 days has been accrued
- Enrolment in the School’s defined contribution pension scheme
- Meals provided during working hours
- Access at no charge to the School’s sporting, swimming and fitness facilities
The closing date for all applications is Monday 7th January 2019.
To apply for this exciting Transport Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ today
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.