£Competitive / Negotiable and Benefits
This is a full time, permanent position.
As a Transport Manager your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
• Managing c.45 employees / drivers to achieve daily collections and deliver KPI’s.
• Managing the raw material supply chain – co-ordinating supplies with customers and internal personnel.
• Ensuring the efficient running of the Company’s collection services.
• Planning efficient operation of the vehicle fleet, ensuring vehicle utilisation is maximised and service levels maintained.
• Ensuring compliance with company procedures and statutory obligations for vehicle operations, health & safety and other legislation.
• Recruitment, management and development of drivers.
• Maintaining driver records and drivers hours in line with EU Road Haulage Legislation.
• Preparing vehicle KPI’s in line with requirements.
• Managing site compliance and general administrative duties.
• Transport operations qualifications (CPC National / International or equivalent).
• Previous experience in managing transport / supply chain operations.
• Strong communication and leadership skills, an ability to balance conflicting demands.
• Good knowledge of transport regulations.
• Ability to work under pressure in an ever changing environment.
• Good IT skills, including MS Word and Excel.
• Committed, reliable and flexible team player.
• Ability to prioritise workload to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
• Full UK Driving Licence.
Please contact Louis Raven for more information (Apply online only)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.