£35,000 - £45,000 + Training + Bonus + Pension + Company Car
Excellent role on offer for a Transport Manager looking to join a market leading company who can also offer further training and personal development as well as the opportunity to play a leading role in spearheading the division.
Do you have experience working as a Transport Manager? Are you looking for an autonomous position in an expanding department?
This company are the market leader in the manufacture and hire of welfare / office cabins for the construction industry. They offer a huge array of products with an order book full from the largest construction companies in the UK, they require an Accounts Manager to join their expert team.
In this role you will be in charge of all of the companies transport and logistics operation including planning, compliance and driver management. You will also be required to manage the maintenance of the vehicle fleet to company and industry standards.
This role will ideally suit a Transport Manager who is looking for an autonomous role and the chance to work in a market leading company where you will play a direct role in the success of the business.
· Management of the fleet, drivers and related compliance documentations
· Liaise with a mixture of clients both external and internal
· Take charge and drive a rapidly expanding department
· Transport Manager with a valid CPC qualification
· Looking for progression opportunities and drive company performance
· Looking for further training and technical development
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.