Transport Manager, Swansea, Permanent, Salary - £35k
Your new company
Your new company could be one of many major players in the Logistics industry, we are working with closely with different Manufacturers, Retailer and 3PL services across Swansea and West Wales.
Your new role
* You will have been responsible for a Transport Management team, fleet of vehicles, and for the overall performance of Transport Operation
* Ensure all interfaces with the supply chain are met Maintain stock integrity and operational processes
* Management of health and safety and site rules, ensuring standards are adhered to
* Supporting and developing best practice throughout the department
* Provide accurate and timely management information, working to KPI's Managing and developing team members with a proactive and constructive approach to grievance and disciplinary matters
What you'll need to succeed
* Experienced leader with the ability to motivate staff and deliver results with proven ability to develop and manage a high performing team
* National or International CPC in National Road Haulage
* Excellent working knowledge of Transport Routing & Scheduling and excellent working knowledge of Transport Legislation
* H&S qualifications such as IOSH & NEBOSH are desirable
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.