Transport Manager – Dagenham – Competitive Salary
Clemence Rogers are currently recruiting for a Transport Manager to be based in Dagenham.
• Managing a team of 45 employees/drivers plus
• Achieve daily collections and deliver KPI’s.
• Managing the raw material supply chain – co-ordinating supplies with customers and internal personnel.
• Ensuring the efficient running of the Company’s collection services.
• Planning efficient operation of the vehicle fleet, ensuring vehicle utilisation is maximised and service levels maintained.
• Ensuring compliance with company procedures and statutory obligations for vehicle operations, health & safety and other legislation.
• Recruitment, management and development of drivers.
• Maintaining driver records and drivers hours in line with EU Road Haulage Legislation.
• Preparing vehicle KPI’s in line with requirements.
• Managing site compliance and general administrative duties.
• Good formal education.
• Transport operations qualifications (CPC National/International).
• Previous experience in managing transport/supply chain operations.
• Knowledge of the recycling services.
• Strong communication and leadership skills, an ability to balance conflicting demands.
• Good knowledge of transport regulations.
• Ability to work under pressure in an ever changing environment.
• Good IT skills, including MS Word and Excel.
• Committed, reliable and flexible team player.
• Ability to prioritise workload to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
• Full UK Driving License
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.