Transport Manager, Belfast £35-£38k
Clemence Rogers are currently working in partnership with our client in the recruitment of an experienced Transport Manager to join an established Transport Group providing a diverse range of Logistic Services throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe.
Our client is looking for a process driven Manager with a proven track record in compliance to manage the transport operations for their site in Belfast. This is a full-time permanent position.
As a Transport Manager your key responsibilities will be to;
• Manage the on-site planning team, currently 5 Planners and 2 Administrators
• Manage drivers based in ROI and NI (up to 25 employed and agency)
• Liaise and communicate with customers, ensuring that any queries are dealt with efficiently and effectively
• To be compliant with company procedures and statutory obligations for vehicle operations
• Highly focused on cost and budgetary controls
• Follow ISO processes
• CPC Holder with excellent knowledge of the latest Transport Legislation
• Previous managerial experience within a fast-paced transport function
• An approachable and effective people Manager
• Computer literate
• Irish Sea / ferry operations experience would be advantageous
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.