Kent Blaxill are one of the largest and oldest independent Builders’ Merchants in the east of England with fifteen diverse sites. We are able to meet the needs of the professional builder and decorator, and those of our private customers.
We are looking for someone to assist the Branch Manager in the profitable and professional operation of all vehicles while building and maintaining successful working relationships with customers and staff to achieve maximum sales potential and customer service.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
* Previous sales/customer service experience is essential
* Proven supervisory skills are essential
* Knowledge of transport legislation is essential
* Excellent organisational skills, e.g. stock management etc.
* Excellent communication skills are essential
* Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
* Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is essential
* LGV licence is preferred as is full clean driving licence
* Relevant product knowledge preferred, ideally gained within a similar industry
* Fork lift experience desirable
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.