Who will this opportunity appeal to:
* Highly motivated graduate calibre individuals, looking for the opportunity to excel.
* Highly ambitious individuals, on a steep upwards career path, looking to join an organisation that rewards success with realistic progression to general management, regional management and potentially directorship.
* Ambitious individuals who feel their ambitions cannot be achieved by their current employer.
* Successful individuals, with a track record of achievement, who thrive when challenged.
* Leaders who have proven they can motivate and inspire a transport team and drivers.
* Good problem solvers who thrive in challenging situations.
* Individuals who are used to the demands of working within a fast paced complex transport operation.
* Your amount of experience is not important ... your talent, motivation and ambition is.
* Very exciting company to join.
* Multi-national organisation with a large 'blue collar' UK workforce who are going through significant change backed by significant investment.
* Highly ambitious company which is looking to restructure its management team at all levels, with an injection of individuals who will bring fresh ideas, talent and drive to lead change across the business.
* With significant investment available they are a company committed to change and ambitious for significant performance improvement.
* Reporting to and working closely with the General Manager you will be responsible for a complex transport operation with approximately 40 vehicles and 50 drivers.
* You will lead and promote a culture of continuous improvement.
* You will identify issues negatively affecting performance and implement corrective action plans to resolve.
* This is a leadership role, requiring engagement and coaching to bring everyone together to achieve the vision.
Skills / experience required:
* You will have a track record of achievement in a transport or warehouse role and the ambition to continue to achieve and progress.
* You will be a leader who inspires those around you and encourages excellence.
* High volume complex transport experience is preferable.
* This opportunity may suit someone looking for their first step into Transport Management or an existing Transport Manager looking for more responsibility, autonomy and better prospects.
* Modern transport experience is preferable.
£40,000 - 50,000 + Bonus (15%) + Pension + Health
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.