Do you want to work for one of the UK's leading processors of waste electrical and electronic equipment? That has 25 year's experience in their field and can still call themselves a family run business. My client are interested in talking to experienced Transport Managers in the Newbury area!
• Previous management experience is mandatory
• Previous HGV driving experience
• Excellent organiser and communicator both orally and in writing
• Customer oriented
• Computer literate, preferable knowledge of SAP
• Hands on approach
• Drivers schedule management
• Planning routes for collections/deliveries
• Approving the working hours for drivers
• Transport team holiday management
• Vehicle management, bookings for MOT, regular checks, etc.
• Maintenance management
• Vehicle cost management and fuel cards
• Dealing with clients & sales manager requests
• Training and performance reviews for drivers
• Driver interviews
• Will have in coordination 6 Lorries. 4 trailers & 8 vans.
Full time - Monday to Friday
Hours 07.00 to 17.00- Hours to be flexible as per needs of the business -
including 1 hour lunch break
If this position suits you then please apply here or contact Matt on (phone number removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.