Job Title: Transport Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £33,000 depending on experience
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Verus Recruitment Partners are pleased to be supporting a South Yorkshire Based and well-established Logistic Company. We are supporting the Recruitment of a Transport Manager due to continued growth.
As my clients Transport Manager, you will be a motivated, organised and driven individual who is able to schedule deliveries and collections to ensure my client's customer service is second to none.
- Manage the daily vehicle movements in line with an agreed plan.
- Coordinate with the internal team and customers to ensure the efficient delivery of goods.
- Responsible for the routing of fleet vehicles.
- You will be the point of contact for fleet drivers.
- Managing all inbound freight.
- Coordinating the internal team.
- Being a point of contact for customers.
- Assisting other depots regarding queries and ETA’s.
- Managing all reporting on fleet vehicles. (damage, vehicle compliance etc.)
- Previous experience in transport, logistics, planning or similar role.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- A good level of IT Skills, including transport-related software.
- Excellent Account management and Customer Services experience.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator and a Team player.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
What’s in it for you?
- £25,000-£33,000 per year (Salary dependant on experience)
- Free Parking.
- Training and development.
- Work-based pension.
- 20 Days holiday plus stats.
For more information please contact our Sheffield Team on (phone number removed).
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.