D-Zine Furnishing Solutions are looking for a Transport Manager to join their growing team.
Job Title: Transport Manager
Location: Stourport-on-Severn, Worcestershire
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
D-zine is a well-established rapidly growing company that hires furniture to Events, Exhibitions and Conferences across UK and Europe. Events include Wimbledon, Farnborough/Paris Air Show, Mobile World Congress Barcelona, IBC Amsterdam, 6 Nations Rugby, Silverstone Grand Prix and the golf open.
Deliveries take our team to vibrant cities throughout Europe including London, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Paris, Berlin, Monaco, Cannes, Barcelona, Cologne, Nuremburg, Geneva, Hamburg, Madrid, Dusseldorf, Amsterdam and Vienna.
Established in 2003, our business has grown significantly we have increased the number of staff, client list and stock count yet our values have not changed and we continue to put our people first. We believe in promoting within and our Senior Management team is made up of individuals that have been encouraged to progress through the “ranks”.
Transport Manager – Responsibilities:
- Managing a Fleet of 30 Vehicles and 20 Driving Staff
- Delivering a high standard of customer service
- Keeping to the highest standards in accordance to company and client operational requirements
- Company compliance on legislation including MHRA, GDPR and health and safety regulations
- Drivers compliance to quality standards and all legal requirements
- Manage all aspects of the company transportation
- Drivers assessments, licence checks, training and inductions
- First point of contact transport and operational queries
- Routine health and safety and vehicle checks
- All statutory requirements
- Stratification development
- Maintaining administrative records of statutory and company compliance.
Transport Manager - Experience:
- CPC in fleet management
- Proven experience of managing a transport operation.
- Strong people management and delegation skills
- Decision making skills
- Formulate strategies
- Organisation skills
- Work well under pressure
- You must have all relevant qualifications to run the O licence.
Transport Manager - You:
- Enthusiastic to a rapidly expanding organisation
- Able to deal with a variety of situations
- A team player.
To submit your CV for this excellent opportunity, press ‘Apply’ today
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.