Role: Transport Controller/Manager
Hours: Monday to Friday, 2pm - 10.30pm (30 min break)
Our prestigious client is seeking to appoint a new member of staff to its transport team..
Your key role will be to take control of the day to day operations/running of the depot.
Core duties of the Transport Manager:
* manage and control drivers and depot staff
* manage the HSE requirements and Transport legislation
* ensure depot compliance with the RTA and WTD
* manage traffic planning
* implement operational plans
* collate and check daily revenues
Core experience required for the Transport Manager:
* good level of education
* knowledge of the logistics and transport sector
* Microsoft competent
* calm and methodical
* an understanding of drivers hours
* positive and enthusiastic
* an effective communicator
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of LA Recruitment Solutions. The services advertised by LA Recruitment Solutions are those of a Recruitment Consultancy
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.