Are you looking for your next opportunity as a Transport Manager?
* Would you like to join a highly successful and growing Civil Engineering, Plant and Haulage organisation?
* Can you add value and skills to a £30m business with over 80 years of industry track record?
I am delighted to be working with a family owned business that are currently growing their Plant and Haulage Operations due to continued growth and work wins.
The Transport Manager will report to the Operations Manager and will take responsibility for a modern fleet of Low Loaders, Flat Trailers, Tipping Trailers, Hiab Trucks and Rear Tippers. You will have the following accountabilities:
* Customer liaison and coordination
* Coordination and allocation of work schedules
* Oversee planned and reactive maintenance schedules
* Support business development activities
* Identify new business opportunities
* Assist Finance department to ensure smooth invoicing processes
* Support Operations Manager with strategic business planning
In return there is a competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.