£30,000 - £35,000
Do you want to work for one of the UK's leading processors of waste electrical and electronic equipment? That has 25 years’ experience in their field and can still call themselves a family run business. My client are interested in talking to experienced Transport Managers in the Newbury area!
• Previous management experience is mandatory
• Previous HGV driving experience
• Excellent organiser and communicator both orally and in writing
• Customer oriented
• Computer literate, preferable knowledge of SAP
• Hands on approach
• Previous experience working within the recycling industry
• Drivers schedule management
• Planning routes for collections/deliveries
• Approving the working hours for drivers
• Transport team holiday management
• Vehicle management, bookings for MOT, regular checks, etc.
• Maintenance management
• Vehicle cost management and fuel cards
• Dealing with clients & sales manager requests
• Training and performance reviews for drivers
• Driver interviews
• Will have in coordination 6 Lorries. 4 trailers & 8 vans.
Full time - Monday to Friday
Hours 07.00 to 17.00- Hours to be flexible as per needs of the business -
Including 1 hour lunch break
If this position suits you, then please apply here or contact Matt on (phone number removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.