ElevateRTC are recruiting for one of the biggest bakery businesses in the UK for a permanent night shift Transport Manager. This is a dynamic, fast-paced and ever growing business where your career potential is realised. As a part of the £12.4bn FTSE 100 Associated British Foods plc, this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something exciting. A key member of the Logistics team, this job provides leadership to a proportion of the driver group. Overall, the role ensures that Company products are safely delivered to customers on time and in full on the shifts for which you will be responsible.
Day to day duties to include;
• Health and safety of all employees on shift including RTA’s
• Leadership of up to 25 Drivers and 6 Administrators
• Delivering up to 30,000 baskets per day
• Up to 45 delivery vehicles per day
• To optimise labour utilisation, making best use of the Company scheduling systems and labour flexibility
To apply for this role you must have;
• Strong leadership skills and experience
• Logistical or transport management background
• Strong customer service ethic
• PC literate, including a working ability with Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint and Word; capable of using transport scheduling packages
• Able to build close working relationships with a wide range of employees, suppliers and customers
• Analytic skills
Please note that this is a permanent night shift, 4 on 4 off, 6pm - 6am
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.