Are you looking for a new and exciting role?
As a Transport Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
* To ensure all tasks are safely undertaken in line with current procedures and where possible to look to make further improvements
* Must be able to analyse, implement and report back on changes to improve both customer service and Depot profitability
* The management of the vehicle fleet:- maintenance/roadworthiness/cleanliness/legal compliance/defect & damage repair/accident reporting and procedures efficiency and utilisation
* The planning of routes and processing of runs, the allocation of drivers & vehicles, pre-brief & debrief transactions, data collation and other Transport Office activities
* The resolution of day to day operational issues regarding drivers, deliveries & vehicles
* Drive staff performance management & communication
* Maintain legal compliance, health and safety, accident reporting, WTD
You will have the following skills and qualifications:
* Have several years operational experience managing a Multi Drop Transport operation within general haulage & preferably hold a CPC National
* Have excellent working knowledge of Driving Hours & Working Time Directive rules & regulations and their application in the Transport environment
* Be accustomed to dealing with fast paced environments in a calm, diplomatic and reasoned manner
* Have an attitude and general predisposition towards high levels of customer service along with the drive and commitment to deliver a world class service
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.