£25,000 - £30,0000
Venatu Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a company based in Doncaster who are looking to recruit a Transport Manager. The purpose of this role would be to support the overall business with planning and organising haulier relationships. You will be responsible for cost savings and budgets. The company have expectations for the successful person to grow with the business and ultimately becoming a Transport/Operations Manager.
* Developing new/current haulier relationships
* Responsible for planning
* Planning curtain side Lorries
* Responsible for planning / organising trunking
* Producing reports for management
* Managing drivers and deploying fuel saving strategies
* Liaising with other teams to ensure the highest standards of performance are maintained at all times
* Must have experience planning within the transport industry
* Must be PC Literate and have experience using Word, Excel and Outlook
* Be able to communicate well at all levels within the business.
* Demonstrate the drive and desire to progress
* CPC desirable although the business would consider supporting training
Monday – Friday
8am – 5pm
Statutory Company Pension
Transport & Logistics is a specialist division here at Venatu Recruitment Group. If you are currently a Transport Manager and you’re seeking a change in your career, please do get in touch and we would be happy to discuss the role with you in further detail.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.