Excellent temp to perm opportunity for a well known distribution company in the Uddingston area.
My Client are looking for an experienced administrator with experience of managing a transport fleet to join their expanding team. The role is temporary for 13 weeks with the potential to become a permanent role after this point.
You will duties will include but not be limited to:
* Route and authorised stop planning
* Control and maintain Tachograph Records
* Administer and maintain fuel stocks using Purchase Order System
* Carry out stock checks as requested
* Processing and recording of holidays
* Carrying out compliance checks in relation to licences and updating records accordingly
* Carry out local internal audits
* Full management of Vehicle Service Schedule and follow ups.
* Recording of any vehicle issues
* Liase with other departments to effectively solve queries
* Data Entry
The role is Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm and starts at £8.21 per hour and rising to £10.28 per hour after 13 weeks.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role please send your CV
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.