Facilities by ADF have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Transport Manager to join their growing team in Bordon, Hampshire.
Job Title: Transport Manager
Salary: c. £35,000
Location: Bordon, Hampshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent.
Facilities by ADF provides serviced vehicle hire for television and film productions in the UK and Europe, specialising in on-location support for dramas and major features. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Transport Manager to join our busy team based in Bordon, Hampshire.
Our smart, efficient hire fleet includes artiste trailers and departmental trucks for costume, make-up and production, as well as diners and honeywagons. Facilities by ADF aim is to provide each production with unrivalled service throughout via its extensive investment in people and its vehicle fleet.
Reporting to the Head of Operations this is a newly created position.
Transport Manager - The role:
- Ensure compliance with Duty of Care legislation and have a comprehensive working knowledge of WTD and driver’s hours regulations
- Assist with control of the service and maintenance schedule of all road fleet so they remain legally compliant and roadworthy at all times
- Promote and assist in implementation of all company initiatives including compliance, H&S, Customer focus
- Ensure appropriate training is planned and provided for Drivers
- Work closely and effectively communicate with the workshop and planning teams
- Support administration staff
Transport Manager - Essential requirements:
- International Transport Managers CPC (Essential)
- Compliance Reporting – TachoMaster / FTA
- Experienced People Manager
- Strong understanding of Transport Compliance
- Understanding of operational logistics and strong planning skills
- Knowledge of H&S and its importance in the workplace
- Experience of R2C or similar fleet/workshop systems
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft applications, especially Excel
- Flexibility to travel on a regular basis
Transport Manager - Package:
- Salary £35k
- 28 days holiday
- Pension/Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounts with High St Retailers
To submit your CV for this new Transport Manager position, press ‘Apply’ today
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.