My client is looking for an experienced Transport Manager to manage a fleet of 50 vehicles. You will be required to hold the O Licence and therefore need your National CPC. Your role is to ensure the efficient operation of the distribution centre, to ensure that all costs, quality and performance targets are achieved.
The company distribute a variety of goods, including hazardous chemicals and therefore experience in this arena is essential. Main responsibilities listed below;
• Responsible for 50 vehicles.
• Multi drop and collection
• KPI Management
• Customer management, building relationships with suppliers and customers.
• CPC Holder
• Ensure that employee relations are managed in a positive manner and to build an effective team.
• Manage the team of Drivers and debrief each day. Manage drivers both face to face and remotely.
• Cost management and negotiate rates with suppliers
• IT Experience is essential, using planning softwares such as Paragon or other routing experience.
• Ensure all Health and Safety standards are met
• National CPC
• Hazardous Goods movement.
We are ideally looking for someone with strong people management skills, a CPC and strong IT and systems experience. If this suits you, please apply!
Recruiting a similar role?
Bis Henderson work with businesses to hire professionals on a permanent and interim basis across professional, management and executive roles.
Specialising in Supply Chain recruitment, Logistics recruitment, Procurement recruitment and eCommerce recruitment, we deliver candidates that meet your objectives – every time.
For more information please call (phone number removed).
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.