Job title: Transport Manager
Location: Kings Lynn
Salary: Competitive - Depending on experience
Job type:Part time - 15 - 25 + hours per week depending on workload
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Transport Manager to join a surfacing reinstatement and contracting services provider. Based in Kings Lynn, the successful Transport Manager will earn a competitive salary depending on experience.
This company is recognised as a first class, highly effective Contractor that works within a winning network of customers and suppliers together creating mutual enduring value to each other and to the community in which they operate
As a Transport Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring company compliance to VOSA, DVSA and O License requirements.
- Ensuring Driver/road worker compliance.
- Ensuring fleet is maintained and serviced by liaising with vehicle workshop and/or vehicle manufacturer.
- Buying & Selling of commercial vehicles and construction plant.
To be considered for the Transport Manager role based in Kings Lynn you must have at least three years experience in Fleet/Transport management
The following key skills and experience are essential:
- Three years` experience in fleet/ Transport management
- Detailed knowledge of VOSA / DVSA regulatory requirements regarding O Licences and Fleet management activities in general.
- Tachograph management
- General knowledge of health and safety regulations and the European Working time directive.
- Commercial Vehicle knowledge
- General construction industry plant knowledge
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft office suite software.
- Proven man management and good people relationship skills.
- Workload prioritisation skills.
- The ability to work unsupervised and to deliver to deadlines.
- Able to use initiative, problem solve, and results driven.
The following experience would be advantageous:
- Recognised fleet vocational qualification such CPC
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft office suite software and other I.T. knowledge/Skills.
- Experience of managing a large emergency responsive fleet, such as utility and construction, the armed forces etc
If you are interested in the Transport Manager role, based in Kings Lynn, please
submit a copy of your cv by applying below
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.