Taskmaster are currently recruiting for a transport manager to join an award-winning haulage company based in Wellingborough.
The role will be based on a day rota, with hours being selected by the successful candidate. If you’ve been a transport manager in the past you’ll know how it works – you set your own rota based around what needs to be done, so there will be a degree of flexibility required. The opening hours of the depot are (Apply online only) Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend runs. You will be required to be on call over the weekend for any emergencies.
The haulage company have been running for nearly 50 years, and they are specialists in their own field. Although they have grown over the years, they have still retained a fantastic “family-run” culture.
The fleet is comprised of 7.5t’s, rigids & arctics.
This role is due to start at the beginning of July, and is salaried between £25-29k dependent on experience. There is also opportunity for a £2k performance-related annual bonus.
The successful applicant:
* 2 years minimum experience as transport manager will be preferred, although exceptional candidates without this experience may be considered.
* Ability to manage staff in accordance with company guidelines.
* Flexibility in regards to working hours and on call responsibilties.
* Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
* Determination to "get the job done".
* Good attitude for work.
* "Roll up your sleeves and get stuck in" mentality.
Please call ELLIOT on (Apply online only) for further details.
Taskmaster Resources LTD are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.