Temp Station are currently recruiting for a Transport CPC Manager for one of our clients based in Droylsden, M43.
Our client is the UK's largest buyers of mixed and contaminated fuel, also operational in Europe. With origins in the oil industry and production of fuels, they have extensive knowledge and understanding of the handling and processing of all fuel types.
This is a Full time position based on the successful candidate working 42.5 hours per week. The hours of work are 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday, some weekends may be required.
• 28 holiday days, including bank holidays
• Pension scheme.
• Salary TBC, depending on experience
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Team player.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Able to influence and sell in ideas at all levels.
• Able to interact with colleagues to achieve workable solutions.
• Innovative enough to establish new processes to improve.
• Tight control on spend throughout the department.
• 3 Years' experience of working in a busy traffic office environment.
• Working knowledge of vehicle and drivers’ hours' regulation.
• Working knowledge of Excel and Word.
• Full clean driving licence.
• Must hold a valid CPC Card
Please contact out Manchester office on (phone number removed) for any further details or apply online today
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.