£36,000 to £40,000 + Benefits Package
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm
Great Transport Manager role available in a well-established business where you will be responsible for a real mix of fleet. The company have a green, green, green OCRS score and are striving for a gold FORS status.
The experienced Transport Manager will have the CPC in road haulage & will demonstrate a knowledge of health and safety and environmental awareness.
Reporting to the Transport Operations Manager, your key responsibility involves all compliance related aspects of Transport Management. The successful applicant will ensure all health insurance claims are processed, vehicle issues are dealt with, and training is scheduled.
You will be part of a team of 2 Transport Managers who work closely together to manage a varied fleet of vehicles and 40 drivers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional, friendly business.
* Varied role covering 40 drivers and a variety of fleet
* Working alongside 1 other Transport Manager
* Administrative aspects including; training, health and safety and health insurance claims.
* Must have CPC; either international or national.
* Similar transferrable background preferred, e.g. tankers or heavy plant.
* Strong knowledge of health and safety and an environmental awareness
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.