£38,000 + pension
Are you an experienced Transport Manager with experience or managing upwards of 10 drivers and 20 vehicles? Are you looking for a varied role where no two days are the same? Does the thought of joining an industry leader with a great reputation throughout South Wales appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
I am currently recruiting for a Transport Manager to join a growing, forward thinking firm in Rhymney. Managing the transport fleet, you will get the chance to work in a hands on position with a great team in a business that is going from strength to strength.
Managing the logistics fleet in accordance with all of the business and regulatory requirements, you will:
- Ensure a professional service is offered to all customers ( internal and external )
- Co-ordinate transport to meet internal and external customer needs
- Ensure statutory download of tachograph information and analysis
- Use great communication skills when arranging and delivering toolbox talks and training
- Showcase your organisational skills when arranging vehicle maintenance, MOTs, tax and tacho calibration
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment planning schedules, journeys and loads
- You will need to be familiar with handling budgets
- Flexibility. As with any Transport Manager role, you will need to be adaptable and to be flexible to changing situations
- You will require good leadership and motivational skills
- The ability to meet and exceed KPIs
In addition to a competitive salary, this is a role that can offer excellent job satisfaction. Working closely alongside the Senior Management team, this role is ket to the ongoing success of the company and can lead to future progression into a General Manager position for the right candidate.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to RSW today
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.