Igloo are recruiting for a experienced transport manager for a interim period of 6 months for a well established animal feed transport business based in Northamptonshire.
Igloo are looking for a transport manager who is able to join our client, to support and offer expertise to the business.
About the job:
* To plan and coordinate 15-16 driver jobs on a daily basis
* Retraining drivers on infringements
* To ensure that compliance is adhered to on all vehicles
* Compliance on a fleet of scanias which a mixture of automatics and manual vehicles are
* The transport manager will need to be on the O license for the business for the period of time at the business
The Ideal candidate:
* Will have a National CPC
* Will be an experience4d transport manager
* Will have a good geographical knowledge
* Will be able to be a good problem solver
* Be able to communicate at all levels both written and verbally
Hours of work: between 6am and 6pm Monday to Friday, possible occasional Saturdays
Salary is between £45-50k
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please contact igloo on (phone number removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.