An excellent opportunity has become available with our client in the Penzance area of Cornwall for an experienced Transport Manager.
The client is a well-known, successful brand who is keen to promote and support their colleagues, by all accounts a great place to work with a great bunch of people.
1. The Role:
• Support and monitor company drivers and vehicles to a safe and legal standard
• Ensure company compliance with transport legislation including tachograph procedures
• Organise vehicles checks on and off company premises
• Oversee maintenance and repair of the fleet
2. The Candidate:
• International CPC / O licence holder essential
• Hands on leader of people
• Excellent communicator, able to liaise with supply chain team
• Enjoy leading their people to success
3. What’s on Offer:
• Generous Salary
• Holiday allowance
• Pension scheme
4. How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.