Excellent opportunity for an experienced Transport Manager to join a
growing transport and distribution business based in Lanarkshire.
Please note - this role is on constant night shift covering 5 days out of
Key responsibilities include:
* Plan and manage the logistics function for the business.
* Keep track of performance, quality, delivery times and transport
costs, meeting relevant targets.
* Develop, maintain and analyse logistics data to assess performance
and suggest improvements.
* Resolve with any day to day issues within the dispatch and transport
* Previous experience working as a transport Manager in a fast-paced
environment with good warehousing or distribution experience
* CPC qualified prefferred.
* Strong leadership skills with proven record of lead, training and
* Confident PC user with experience using logistics software.
Apply today and call Pam on (Apply online only)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.