Our Client is currently looking for a Transport Manager to join their
busy team managing a team of 7 out of their head office in Sutton
As Transport Manager you will combine giving direction and management
of transport function and provide a cost effective transport
operation, providing a service to all customers both internally and
externally. You will also be responsible for the Load planning,
License compliance, customers and implementing and managing continuous
improvement techniques and processes.
The client is looking for a candidate who can develop with the
* For the distribution of finished products to the customers using
the most cost effective combination of our own fleet and external
* Ensure the Company complies with all VOSA legal and best practice
* Understand, manage, and help to resolve customer service issues
regarding delivery, distribution and despatch to ensure all
aspects are on time and in full.
* Identify gaps in skills and knowledge of self and any direct
reports and work to improve capabilities through coaching,
development and training.
* Continuous Improvement - Ensure a disciplined approach to data and
root cause analysis
* CPC National is essential
* Experience in Route Planning Systems
* Autologistics experience
Apply for this role online
Forde Recruitment is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy
is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this
instance are operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due
to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are
only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to
the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your
application, then please presume that you have not been successful on
this occasion and continue to search on our website for future
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.