• Management of daily Transport Operation in line within agreed targets and budgets
• Manage all direct reports giving guidance and motivation as required to achieve service excellence to the highest standards, exceeding where possible
• Responsible for resolution of day to day operational issues regarding deliveries, drivers & vehicles
• Ensure Company Health and Safety procedures are carried out and that all drivers adhere to driving legislation always.
The Successful Applicant
• Extensive experience of managing busy transport operations
• National/International CPC is essential
• Excellent working knowledge of Driving Hours & Working Time Directive rules & regulations and their application in the Transport environment
• Comfortable operating within fast paced environments in a calm, diplomatic and reasoned manner
• Excellent inter-personal skills and comfortable communicating at all levels (drivers, office and warehouse staff, senior management & customers)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.