Job Title: Transport Manager
Location: Near Blackpool
Work Pattern: 5 of 7 days per week on a day shift
Salary: £28-33k per annum depending upon experience
An exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced Transport Manager.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding management skills, cost management, be resourceful, self-motivated and trustworthy, have excellent attention to detail, and have good communication (written & verbal) skills.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Recruit, manage & develop the team of drivers, in order to deliver a high quality, efficient service to customers.
* Develop & implement a proactive & structured approach to cost-effective & compliant fleet management.
* Reporting on the efficiency of the operation to agreed budget & targets.
* To work as a key member of the management team in line with the priority goals of the business
* Ongoing improvement of customer satisfaction by liaising with customers & implementing solutions.
* Experience in a similar managerial role in the transport sector, including supervision of drivers
* Experience of vehicle fleet management
* Experience of driver compliance for WTD, EU Drivers Hours, Health &Safety etc
* Experience of managing budgets & reporting
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
* Excellent customer service focus
* Proven ability to plan & navigate journeys confidently
Please send your up to date CV to Guy Hancox at Pure Staff vis this advert today
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.