Job Title: Transport Manager
Work Pattern: Tuesday to Saturday (Apply online only)
Salary: Up to £34k per annum
An exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced Transport Manager.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding management skills, cost management, be resourceful, self-motivated and trustworthy, have excellent attention to detail, and have good communication (written & verbal) skills.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Recruit, manage & develop the team of drivers, in order to deliver a high quality, efficient service to customers.
* Develop & implement a proactive & structured approach to cost-effective & compliant fleet management.
* Reporting on the efficiency of the operation to agreed budget & targets.
* To work as a key member of the management team in line with the priority goals of the business
* Ongoing improvement of customer satisfaction by liaising with customers & implementing solutions.
* Experience in a similar managerial role in the transport sector, including supervision of drivers
* Experience of vehicle fleet management
* Experience of driver compliance for WTD, EU Drivers Hours, Health &Safety etc
* Experience of managing budgets & reporting
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
* Excellent customer service focus
* Proven ability to plan & navigate journeys confidently
Please send your up to date CV to Guy Hancox at Pure Staff (Permanent) via this advert today
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.